Friday, July 14, 2017

Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L049



Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L049

There are so many cool patterns on this plate. It looks like this:


It wasn’t easy to pick a design today, but I ended up going for the middle design in the top row; the design that looks like it has got a sun in the middle.

I used a yellow base colour for my mani, topped it with holographic goodness and then stamped with a green stamping polish called "Green", also from Born Pretty Store. I sealed it all in with topcoat and this is my final manicure:


I really like this design and I think the colours go really well together.


Here are the polishes and the stamping plate all together:

Golden Rose Rich Color 48, Revlon Holographic Pearls, Born Pretty Stamping polish Green. Stamping plate BP-L049
  

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colours, so summery and the plate looks really good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got this stamping plate but it looks nice. I like your mani a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got this stamping plate but it looks nice. I like your mani a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really pretty stamping and the pattern looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was really pleased with the way this turned out :)

      Delete