Friday, July 21, 2017

My Dance ~ O12 LS



My Dance ~ O12 LS
Royal purple linear holo

Today I’m going to show you another My Dance polish from Aliexpress. It’s a great little set of holographic polishes. They cost less than $4 and the bottle contains 6ml.

The formula is good the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time was good too.

I placed a heart sticker on the ring finger and a set of lips on the middle finger. I framed the pinkie and the pointer with silver holo dots. I used Colors by Llarowe’s stamping polish Sparkling Diamonds for the dots.

Here’s my final mani including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.


Isn’t that just a pretty colour? It’s also pretty in lower lights, take a look.


Here’s O12 on its own in the sunshine.


These are the two polishes I used for my mani. It’s a pretty couple, don’t you think?


This is a great little gem of a polish. I like it a lot.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Awesome colour, great rainbows, really good polish
Buy again: Yes

11 comments:

  1. A very pretty couple! A match made in heaven, I think! Love it with the nail art :) I think you are the holo queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous :-D Great combo :-D

    Thanks for your comment! I am trying to fix this Photobucket mess! Could not believe most of my blog photos had gone! What a con :-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?! Oh no, I am sorry to hear that! How absolutely irritating!! :(

      Delete