Sunday, July 9, 2017

Savina ~ Purple Confetti



Savina ~ Purple Confetti
Magenta jelly with holo microglitter

Purple Confetti isn’t purple! It’s also the second time it has been featured on my blog. Last time I used this was in November 2012 so I thought it was about time to show off this beauty again. My photographic skills have also improved quite a bit since then.

The polish is a bit on the thick side but I don’t mind that so much. I used two coats to achieve desired opacity and the drying time was average. I expect it’s possible to thin this a bit for faster drying time, but then you might need to apply three coats for full coverage.

Here’s two coats and a layer of topcoat in the sun:


Another shot of the prettiness:


I didn’t have the heart to apply any kind of nail art.
This polish is right up my alley: Pretty colour, lots of shine, glitter and holo goodness. I don’t know what more to ask for.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with holo glitter
Overall impression: That’s prettiness in a bottle. I like it a lot. Formula is a bit thick. 
Buy again? Yes

7 comments: