Thursday, September 21, 2017

Painted Polish ~ V-Necks & Vinyl



Painted Polish ~ V-Necks & Vinyl
Fuchsia linear holo with silver holo glitter

Today is going to be really simple because that’s what I felt like.

I applied two easy coats of V-Necks & Vinyl and let it dry. The formula was good and so was the drying time. I topped it with a layer of topcoat.

Here’s what that looks like. It’s two coats and one layer of topcoat taken with flash.


I love the rainbows!


Here’s a daylight shot. No flash or sun. The glitters make this polish special in my opinion.


I didn’t do anything with it. No nail art nor nuffink. I just wore it like this. I enjoyed it too :D

V-Necks & Vinyl is a limited edition polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo with glitter
Overall impression: Nice colour, great rainbows and glitter
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: