Thursday, November 9, 2017

Sephora Formula X ~ Equinox



Sephora Formula X ~ Equinox
Purple shimmer

It’s been a while since I wore a polish from Sephora. I bought this one on special in Poland last time I was there. It’s a beautiful purple shimmer.

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good. I wasn’t up for wild and time consuming nail art today so I browsed through my nail stickers to find something appropriate. I ended up with a couple of pink/purple/silver flowers. I bought them from Aliexpress a long while ago.

Here’s the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Sephora Formula X ~ Equinox

This is Equinox on its own. Two coats and no topcoat yet.

Sephora Formula X ~ Equinox

It’s a shame that Formula X is discontinued. There were some really pretty polishes in that collection. They were pretty expensive here though, so I have only ever bought them when I was on holiday.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Creme
Overall impression: Great formula, really good drying time, pretty colour
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: