Thursday, February 8, 2018

Gabriella Salvete ~ Passione



Gabriella Salvete ~ Passione
Red-ish orange with white glitter

This polish has been sitting in a long forgotten bag after a holiday! I can’t believe how I could forget such a pretty polish! I’m glad she showed up so I get to show her here on the blog.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

The stripes down the middle of my nails are stickers; isn’t that just a great way to make it look really classy? I love it!

There’s a layer of topcoat to seal it all up.

Gabriella Salvete ~ Passione

This is “Passione” on it’s own; two coats and no topcoat yet. The glitter makes it a little bit bumpy but it only takes one layer of topcoat to smooth it all out.

Gabriella Salvete ~ Passione

This was like re-finding a little gem. I love this polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: This is a really pretty polish; great quality too
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: