Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Isadora ~ #121 Sheer Amethyst



Isadora ~ #121 Sheer Amethyst
Dark magenta scattered holo

Until recently I didn’t even know that Isadora had made a holographic polish! I found this beauty in a blog sale and felt really lucky to snatch it.

The formula is really good and the drying time is amazingly fast. I used two easy coats for my manicure today.

Before I stamped on it I dapped on a bit of glitter. I used Sally Hansen’s “Wedding Crasher” from their “Diamond Strength” collection for that.

The star stamp is from Moyra’s stamping plate 08-Geometry. I used a dark purple shimmery stamping polish from BornPrettyStore.

This is the final result, including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Isadora ~ #121 Sheer Amethyst

This is the same thing in ordinary daylight. There is a bit of glitter peaking through.

Isadora ~ #121 Sheer Amethyst

Here’s “Sheer Amethyst” on its own, two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Isadora ~ #121 Sheer Amethyst

Here are the things I used to make my nails pretty today.


I was really surprised to find a holographic from IsaDora. I wonder if there are a variety of them out there that I just haven’t heard about. Please let me know if you know if there are others out there.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Ooh, I love this little gem of a polish
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I assume this polish is rather old because I can't remember ever seeing it in store and the bottle is their old kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first IsaDora I see in a bottle of this shape :D

      Delete
  2. It's a very old polish and the only holo they've ever made. I'm so glad that I have it in my collection, it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you so much for clearing that up. I am happy to have found it :)

      Delete