Monday, May 14, 2018

Essence ~ 03 Holo Rocks

Essence ~ 03 Holo Rocks
Blue and holo microglitter in a blue jelly

“Holo Rocks” is one of the five polishes from Essence’s “Holo Rainbow” collection from Autumn 2017. There’s a link to a couple of the other polishes in the collection at the end of this post.

The formula is a bit on the thick side but it is easy to work with nonetheless. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I applied a silver star by the base of each nail and topped it all with topcoat.

The sun was out so I took my photos in the sunshine.

Look at that shine!

Essence ~ 03 Holo Rocks

Isn’t it just beautiful? I love this one, it may be my favourite of the Holo Rainbow collection. It is also the one with the best formula and coverage so far.

Essence ~ 03 Holo Rocks

I must admit that I am impressed with this collection. They’re all such nice polishes, great formulas and coverage and the price is good too.

Links to:


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holo glitter in a jelly
Overall impression: This may well be my favourite of this collection. Great in all respects.
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, look at that beauty! I do kind of regret not buying this when I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still available here - I'm willing to shop for you :) Just let me know :)

      Delete
  2. Wish we got more Essence over here. I really like the stars you added ... very nice detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've had Essence here for maybe 6-8 months. Before that I had to travel to Germany to get my Essence-fix. I love their polishes :)

      Delete
  3. I had it, it looks beautiful, but the pieces of glitter were just sharp for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well it's good that there's a polish for everybody :D

      Delete
  4. How pretty and sparkling! Generally I've always had good experience with Essence nail polishes. They have good price and good performance overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, I have quite a few and I love them all :)

      Delete
  5. I have no other words: simply gorgeous! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete