Thursday, May 3, 2018

Glisten and Glow ~ Bungee Jump in the Bahamas


Glisten and Glow ~ Bungee Jump in the Bahamas
Mint green crème

Today’s polish came in a mystery bag. I don’t usually buy pastel colours, but I must admit that I quite like this polish.

The formula is really good and caused no problems application-wise. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good too.

I dapped on a bit of glitter before I stamped on it. I used Morgan Taylor’s “Jest-er Kidding” for that; that’s the glitter I showedyou on its own just the other day.

I stamped dreamcatchers and feathers on it. I really like the idea of dreamcatchers.

The Dreamcatcher history (from dreamcatcher.com):

The Ojibwa (Chippewa) believe that night is full of both good and bad dreams. When a dream catcher is hung above the place where you sleep it moves freely in the night air and catches the dreams as they drift by. The good dreams, knowing their way, pass through the opening in the center of the webbing while the bad dreams, not knowing the way, are caught in the webbing and destroyed at the first light of the morning sun. 

I finally found a stamping plate where there are dreamcatchers that are so small that they actually make sense on my nails. The plate is called “ZJoy-Plus001”. I stamped with El Corazón’s black stamping polish.

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Glisten and Glow ~ Bungee Jump in the Bahamas

This is two coats of “Bungee Jump in the Bahamas” on its own. It’s taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.

Glisten and Glow ~ Bungee Jump in the Bahamas

Here’s the stuff I used for my manicure.


This is surprisingly nice.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Creme
Overall impression: Good quality and coverage, nice colour
Buy again: I am not sure that I would actually pick it myself, but I’m going to keep it because I like it

4 comments: