Wednesday, May 9, 2018

KBShimmer ~ Fir Sure


KBShimmer ~ Fir Sure
Green strong linear holo

“Fir Sure” is from KBShimmers holiday collection “Holo-Day” from December 2017.

The formula is super nice to work with, not too thin and not too thick. The opacity is really good. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I wanted to make a peacock-y manicure today, because I thought the teal-ish green base would be perfect for it.

I dapped a bit of glitter on the tip of the pinkie nail. I used “Nilen’s Jord” number 656, a lovely coppery glitter polish.

I made two copper dots on my pointer and the middle finger. I used Orly’s “Million Dollar Views” for that purpose.

The ring finger is made with foil. I had to redo it two times and it still wouldn’t work. I thought I waited for long enough but the base polish apparently wasn’t dry all the way through so the foil pulled off some of the polish. Nevermind. I liked it nonetheless!

This is today’s manicure including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

KBShimmer ~ Fir Sure

This photo is my boyfriend’s favourite photo of it. It’s a bit blurry but is shows the colour scheme really well. Check out those rainbows!

KBShimmer ~ Fir Sure

This is what it all looked like in ordinary daylight, no sun.

KBShimmer ~ Fir Sure

Here’s the bunch of polishes I used for my nails today.

  KBShimmer: Fir Sure; Orly: Million Dollar Views; Nilens Jord: #656, El Corazón: m&s-172; Out the Door: Northern Lights

KBShimmer: Fir Sure; Orly: Million Dollar Views; Nilens Jord: #656, El Corazón: m&s-172;
Out the Door: Northern Lights



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great quality, fantastic rainbows, great colour.
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: